Feng Shui has for centuries been used to attract love and romance in relationships. I am a believer that one should not look for love, but that instead love finds us on its own. It is all about creating the right energy in our hearts, minds and homes.
If you are single or in a relationship, but feel the need to rekindle that romance, it may be useful to incorporate some of these decor tips.
- Your bedroom has to transmit sensuality and be decorated for TWO people not one, even if you are single – make space for the person you want to attract by balancing the yin (feminine) and yang (masculine). It is a way to invite love and achieve harmony.
- Incorporate modern Feng Shui cures for love – essential in the bagua area of your home. Hang art depicting two lovers, place a bowl of rose quartz crystals, add scented candles, display hearts.
- Invest in luxurious PINK bed sheets – they increase YANG energy and promote passion!
- Paint your bedroom in a skin-tone color – after all, skin on skin creates romance.
- Place decorative objects in pairs – this creates an energy for a partnership. Try two chairs, two candles, two vases, or two picture frames (with photos of you and your partner).
- Remove all family photos from your bedroom – this is your intimate space with room only for two.
- Replace the furniture in your bedroom associated with pasts relationships – begin with the bed and bedding. Remember to remove old photos and momentos.
- Add red (pink or burgundy) accessories to your bedroom to stimulate love and romance – decorative throws and pillows work well, making the room feel cozy and inviting.
- Place two night tables – if you are in a relationship, it encourages equality and if you are single, it is an invitation to attract your future lover.
- Transform your bathroom to a mini-spa – it is the most compromised place in our home as we use it for cleansing, which is why it has to be clean and feel like it has a healing energy. Paint in white or light skin color if you don´t like the color corresponding on the bagua map. An aromatherapy diffuser is a nice touch. Keep it very well lit and the toilet lid down.
I love hearing from you so please leave a comment below and don´t forget to visit my Pinterest Board for more Feng Shui decor ideas.